Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The BUILD Report: get it while it’s hot

The Microsoft BUILD conference starts tomorrow. My IdeaBlade buddies will be there. I will be there. In a flurry of small posts over the next four days I’ll be reporting on what’s being said officially and unofficially, on stage and in the hallways. I’ll give you immediate reactions and instant analysis from the perspective of the business application developer.

I’ll be interviewing many fascinating folks and passing along their insights …I hope with attribution.

Clearly I can’t cover everything. And “instant analysis” is … well it’s instant. Enough said?

When I get back, catch my breath, and have time to reflect, I’ll try to make sense of it all.

Meanwhile,  ride with me, send in your comments and questions, and enjoy.

Posts in this series:

The BUILD Report #1: Sinofsky keynote

1 comment:

Khurram said...

Ward, good luck will wait for your feedback.

Thanks
Khurram